This class is no longer accepting registrations
Did you know Wikipedia’s health information is used by 50-70 percent of all physicians and over 94 percent of med students? Let’s make sure health information Wikipedia articles are reliable! Join your colleagues and NNLM staff for a live editing session on April 1 from 1-3 PM CT to chat about Wikipedia, edit articles, and connect with the #CiteNLM wikipedia edit-a-thon community. No prior experience required! NLM_NIH resources such as MedlinePlus and PubMed will be cited. For more information on the Spring 2022 Event see our Spring 2022 #CiteNLM Edit-a-thon Resource Guide.
This session will provide captioning and utilize breakout rooms. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of live captioning for the breakout room session.
- Introductions and overview of #CiteNLM Wikipedia edit-a-thons: 15 minutes
- How to edit Wikipedia: 15 minutes
- Breakout 1 editing session: 30 minutes
- Check-in and break: 15 minutes
- Breakout 2 editing session: 30 minutes
- Closing reflections & what's next: 15 minutes