View previously recorded webinars, materials, and evaluation links for classes that qualify for the Medical Library Association's Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) certificate program. Following the completion of each webinar, an evaluation becomes available with directions to obtain CE credit.
Current recordings include:
- Caring for the Mind (available until Sep 27, 2022)
- ClinicalTrials.gov for Librarians (available until Sep 29, 2022)
- Effective Health Communication and Health Literacy: Understanding the Connection (available until Oct 18, 2022)
- Providing Multilingual and Multicultural Health Information (available until Aug 15, 2022)
- Rural Health Resources (available until Nov 16, 2022)
- Trauma-Informed Librarianship: Building Communities of Care (available until Jan 12, 2023)
- Trauma-Sensitive Programming: Using Mindfulness to Create Safe Space (Available until Feb 23, 2023)
- Working With Youth Impacted by the Child Welfare System (available until Mar 23, 2023)
Learning Objectives vary by class.
Contact the NNLM Training Office for more information.