How PubMed Works: Selection
Class Experience Level
This class is no longer accepting registrations
- Describe issues and concerns surrounding the current publishing landscape.
- Articulate NLM responsibilities and practices in collecting and providing access to the biomedical literature.
- Explain what is referenced in the PubMed database.
- Describe the selection criteria for the different components of the PubMed database.
- Find additional resources for authors and librarians on assessing publication quality.
Date(s): November 5, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
CE Credits: 1.50
Class Experience Level: Beginner
This is a National NNLM class.
Can't join us live?
Register anyway and you'll receive the recording after the event.