This class is no longer accepting registrations
This How PubMed Works: Introduction session addresses increasing health information access and use by highlighting information about the National Library of Medicine’s PubMed bibliographic database.
By the end of the session, you'll be able to:
- State what PubMed is and what's in it.
- Find the original research that is the basis for a news article.
- Find articles by a specific author.
- Search for articles on a specific subject.
- Narrow search results to a more specific subset
- Explore the Advanced Search Builder and Search History.
By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the NNLM Code of Conduct
HPW: Introduction Handout (Word)