This class is no longer accepting registrations
This 90-minute introduction class provide an overview of PubMed features, how to find articles by a specific author and articles on a specific subject. The class also explores the Advanced Search Builder and Search History and more.
- Understand what PubMed is and what's in it.
- Find the original research that is the basis for a news article.
- Find articles by a specific author.
- Search for articles on a specific subject.
- Narrow search results to a more specific subset
- Explore Advanced Search Builder and Search History.