This class is no longer accepting registrations
This 90 minute introduction class provides overviews about what's in PubMed, getting full-text, finding articles by a specific author, citation sensor, articles on a specific subject, similar articles, Abstract view, computed author sort, best match, search for a journal, search details, automatic term mapping, crerate an alert, filters.
- Understand what PubMed is and what's in it.
- Find the original research that is the basis for a news article.
- Find articles by a specific author.
- Search for articles on a specific subject.
- Narrow search results to a more specific subset
- Explore Advanced Search Builder and Search History.